Guest Service Specialist
Company: The Conrad Miami
Posted on: November 15, 2019
Location: US-FL-Miami# of Openings: 1Category: Front DeskPosition
Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status: Non-ExemptAbout Us
Towering over Brickell Avenue, Conrad Miami offers the ultimate in
luxury accommodations, a serene rooftop pool, sprawling vistas of
the bay, and easy access to elegant entertainment and dining.
Conrad Miami is a 2017 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award
Working for the Conrad Miami comes with many perks, including,
complimentary lunch, complimentary dry cleaning and discounted
parking and bus/metro passes. We foster a culture of training,
mentoring and development. Looking for a great place to start your
career? Check out the Conrad Miami today!
Support the Front Office in providing superior guest service by
fielding all guest issues and requests received by telephone with
the goal of addressing and resolving any problems in an efficient
and timely manner.
- Promptly answer telephone calls, greet callers with a positive
and clear voice. Listen to ascertain the correct extension. Reading
and using a moderately complex computer console, direct calls to
appropriate line. Requires sitting in a confined space for long
periods of time to continuously perform essential functions.
- Transcribe complete messages and repeat information to verify
accuracy. Input and retrieve messages from the computer as
requested. Read and verbally recite exact messages for guests.
- Receive wake up call information, input cautiously into the
automated wake-up system and verbally confirm time to guest.
- Page guests and patrons using the public address system in a
courteous and clear manner.
- Act as dispatcher for security, guest services and property
operations associates. Provide timely information via paging system
and two way radios to associates in response to emergencies and
guest requests such as plumbing problems, airport shuttle service,
- Briefly answer basic inquiries, time, extension numbers, outlet
- Immediately answer the emergency line, listen to details to
identify nature of problem and respond appropriately in accordance
with established procedures. Initiate emergency response as
necessary and legibly document pertinent details.
- Remain calm and polite especially during emergency situations
or heavy hotel activity. Resolve complications and complaints such
as missed wake up calls or missed messages using previous
experience and good judgment.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Must communicate well with guests.
- Ability to effectively deal with associates and customers, some
of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to
defuse anger and collect accurate information.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a
moderately complex computer system with or without reasonable
- Ability to sit and continuously perform essential job functions
in confined spaces in close proximity to other associates with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: The Conrad Miami, Coconut Grove , Guest Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!